Monday, May 4, 2009

Back from Texas






Izzy and I spent last week in Texas - our last trip and thank goodness last flight for awhile.  All NASA money should be immediately diverted to figuring out teleportation - I HATE flying.  The trip was awesome and Mimi and Papaw threw Izzy and fun birthday party with lots of cake and presents.  It's a little sad that 3 adults were able to eat through half of a sheet cake in 3 days but it's not like we could just let it go to waste!  We are having another b-day party for Izzy this Saturday with a few of her little friends - hopefully it won't rain and we can have it at the park - there is no room for partying at our current casa.  I took pictures of my 29 week belly but I'm not sure if I'm going to post them.  I almost weigh as much now as I did when I gave birth to Izzy and it's just too depressing.  I think I'm going to take my sister-in-law's advice and stop looking at the scale numbers at the doctor's office.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the Texas trip.  Oh, and I found out my c-section date is July 14 - it can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't worry about your weight! I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Annie! :)

It was good to see you while you were down here. It's a shame your parents don't know how to spoil their granddaughter...;)

Erin said...

I want some of that cake - looks yummy! Your parents are such sweet grandparents.

I want to see that belly! You'll miss it a little when it's gone.