Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 years old!

My baby is 3 today!  I can't believe how much has changed in her short little life. We have changed jobs, moved twice, made new friends, joined a new wonderful church, been on more flights to Texas than I can count and just had a great time.  Izzy is such a sweet blessing and I am so thankful that God gave her to us.  We treasure every day with her and can't wait to see what this next year brings.  Some of my favorite things about Izzy right now include:  crazy imagination, bravery on the playground (she will climb up, swing off, jump to or ride anything that is available - her motto is "if a big kid can do it, so can I"), budding friendships with other little girls, hearing her pray before meals and before bed, hearing her sing, watching her run and dance, hearing her read books, hearing her put her dolls or animals in time out, hearing her say "I lufs (loves) you," oh and so many more things I can't list them all.  We are having a small party this Saturday with some of her friends so I will post pictures from that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't say enough how I wish our girls could be friends. I hope we can meet that sweet girl someday!