We had a wonderful birthday party on Saturday. It was sunny, 65 degrees and we were able to do the whole thing at the apartment playground instead of inside the apartment. Izzy, Alyssa, Audrey and Sophie had a great time and were very sweet to each other. It's so fun to see little friendships develop. After the party we all took a nap and then opened Izzy's big present from us - a BIKE! I thought it was an awesome present but it turns out that Izzy wasn't ready for it yet. She likes the idea of it, just not actually riding it. Oh well, we'll keep trying. Try not to be too astounded by my size - I still have 2 months to go so it's only going to get worse!
The Garth Brooks Dilemma.
11 years ago
3 comments:
You don't look huge. You look adorably pregnant!
She looks like your mom in that picture of her on the swings! Looks like a fun day! :)
You look amazing, Hillary!! I'm very impressed. :) The party looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment