Thursday, April 23, 2009

We moved!

I know I still have to put up Easter dress pics, I'll get to it.  Things have been a little hectic in the Wilson family because we moved last week!  Our 12 month lease was up on the house and we decided to downsize to an apartment with a 4 month lease until the economy/Jim's job decide what the heck is going on.  The move went pretty smoothly although it is always harder than you expect.  Izzy did great and is now in her "big girl" day bed and sleeping through the night so much better than when she was in a crib.  Who knew that's what she needed?  The new apartment is small but cool because there is a playground, heated pool, fitness center and the library is right next door.  The small part is actually ok because it is easier to keep clean.  I'll take pictures and post them when I find the camera ;)  

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Heated pool sounds really nice; I'll be impressed if you use the fitness center!:) We had one at our old apartment, and I NEVER went! Hahaha. Hope things settled down very quickly for you guys.

:)