Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank you Mimi and Papaw!




The 4 Wilson's are all alone for the first time today and it's a little scary.  The first 2 hours have been ok but I don't think Izzy has realized that Mimi's not coming back today.  Mimi and Papaw were here for the first week after Skye was born and then Mimi stayed another 10 days because she must have seen the desperation in my eyes.  Thanks to Mimi and Papaw we all had naps, meals, a clean apartment, prayers, encouragement and most importantly a happy 3 year old.  The only reason I'm not crying in my coffee (yes I drink a little coffee in the morning - I have to be able to open my eyes) is that they are coming back in a month.  I can make it a month, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you had some great help the last few weeks! hang in there...we will be praying for you. and i will be asking for some much-needed advice on how to get through it soon! your girls are beautiful!!

Erin said...

Yes, you CAN make it!
It feels so good to be taken care of in those early weeks and so important to help Izzy (and Mommy and Daddy!) adjust. But you're a great mommy and things will start falling into place.
And playdates are always a good thing to keep her entertained!