Friday, August 14, 2009

Dance Class




Izzy has now been in dance classes for 8 weeks and LOVES it.  She wears her ballet outfit most days and dances with any music that comes on.  Her teacher doesn't let parents watch during normal classes (the girls pay better attention without us) but yesterday was an observation day so I got to see my little girl in action.  She did a great job although she did talk a little too much and worry a great deal about where her spot was and where everyone else was standing.  I tried to get some pictures but mainly focused on the video camera and jiggling a crabby baby so here is what I have.  (Mimi, you'll get the video eventually :))

Also, we went to the doctor today and Miss Skye weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces and is 21 and 3/8 inches.  This puts her in the 50% for height, weight and head circumference which I think was bigger than Izzy (she is usually 25% for height and 25-50% for weight).  It will be funny if Izzy ends up being my height and Skye ends up being her Aunt Alli's height!

No comments: