Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

Woohoo I'm 31!  My wonderful husband let me go to the spa for a facial, manicure and hair cut while he watched the kids and I got a new phone that takes video so hopefully I'll get to start putting video on the blog - if I figure it out :)  Let me know if you can see this video...

5 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Hillary!
What a sweet husband and precious kids. That phone takes great videos!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm so impressed with Jimmy. :) Your babies are beautiful!!!

What kind of phone did you get?

Peter, Traci and Jennifer Prantner said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for sharing this! It was like I was there. I miss you!

Alli Jenkins said...

Hey your birthday phone does great video! I now expect to be sent lots of videos, including one of Izzy doing the robot. Love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! what a great present! hope you guys are doing well!