Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 month old




Miss Skye is now one month old!  That's crazy, it's seems really old.  She is doing fine though not sleeping quite as soundly as she did those first 2 weeks.  I think she actually sleeps pretty well but she is a REALLY grunting, groaning noisy little thing and having her sleep in a bassinet 1 foot from my head probably isn't a great idea because I wake up at every little noise.  She also caught a cold from her sister and the extra snot has not helped!  She is just starting to look like she is going to smile and there have been a couple of times when Jimmy and I both think she has smiled at us ;)  Her doctor's appointment is tomorrow so I'll have the ht/wt stats then.  Here are some pictures - I guess her eye got tired in that first one!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I was just thinking about you all today. Thanks for the update and the beautiful pictures. That sweet face is already changing. How's it going balancing 2 on your own during the day?

Lindsay said...

So glad to see pictures - she looks like such a sweetie! :)