Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super Izzy



So we've began the process of potty training.  Izzy is pleased to do her business in the big potty when I ask her to but hasn't shown any initiative to go on her own.  This is not a big deal.  We aren't in any hurry and I'm happy for her to go at her own pace.  The only thing is that we were at Target the other day and they have really cute toddler girl undies - Hello Kitty, Little Mermaid, Cinderella - Mommy had to buy some of these cute tiny undies.  Of course I'm not going to let her really wear them with no other protection yet but the pictures show our solution.  You can't buy a girl something and not let her wear it, right?  Note that she is wearing about 5 pairs at one time, if one is good then 5 is great!  I think she looks like a super hero.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I used the "pretty panties" as a bribe to stay dry. :) Good idea going at her pace. You won't get anywhere being too pushy about it. Good luck!

Dori said...

That's our girl! :) Love the updates, Hillary - keep 'em coming!