Monday, September 29, 2008

Remlinger Farm








Yesterday afternoon we took a trip to the Remlinger Farm for their fall festival.  Jimmy saw this place on a random bike ride and so decided on a whim to go.  It was awesome!  We've been to pumpkin patches before but this place had so much stuff.  It was also a gorgeous day to be outside and we are so aware of the sunny days because we are afraid of the endless rainy days in our future ;)  There were pony rides, train rides, a huge slide and those little cars that go on a rail so Izzy could pretend she was driving!  My favorite part was the yummy popcorn and apple pie.  I miss Texas but I have to admit that living in a place with an actual autumn is magical, I think it's becoming my favorite season.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hillary! So very wonderful to hear from you. I seriously, seriously love blogs and the way they reconnect us! Thanks you so much for your sweet and encouraging comment. My eyes welled up with tears reading it. I really appreciate it. I haven't had time to scroll through your blog much but I will catch up on your sweet family. Your daughter is a doll. Much love to you.
Kelli