I read a book called "The Shack" over the last 3 days and it was so awesome that I wanted to write a quick note about it urging everyone to read. It is seriously life changing. I've never read a more beautiful description of God, the Trinity, the relationship that God longs to have with us, and how simple and joyful a relationship with God can be. WARNING - the book deals with tragedy and will make you cry! Get through the first half and the second half gets easier, more tears of joy than sadness at the end. I bought my book at Target but it is also at Barnes & Noble, Amazon and there is a website, www.theshackbook.com. I would love to know what you think after you read it so let me know.
1 comment:
I have heard about this book and was a little nervous to read it because of the horribly sad part of it. Maybe I'll check it out since it sounds like the good outweighs that.
Post a Comment