Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little late





Oops, I'm a little late on the Skye 4 month update.  She was 12 pounds 4 ounces and I think 24 inches? but I don't remember the length/height for sure.  I do know she was in the 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight.  The doctor said no solid food until 5-6 months (I tried a couple of times but Skye wasn't interested) but I do get to try and stop the Zantac.  She loves looking at and listening to her sister, playing with her hands, reaching out a grabbing toys, sitting in her multiple activity things and yelling at the top of her little lungs.  Here are some pictures!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Too cute! I love seeing the pictures, and seeing how both of your girls are growing. They are beautiful!

I hear you're making it down this way sometime this month. If your Mom & Dad can spare you, we should try to get together. :)