Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween




Halloween was so fun this year.  Izzy is old enough to really get into holidays and dressing up and baby Skye just looks cute anyway so it was great.  Izzy picked out a ladybug fairy costume online and I picked it up at Target (I know I bought size 3T but somehow ended up with size 12-18mo - little Izzy still fit into it:)) and I bought a ladybug costume for Skye as well.  Izzy got to dress up for school and dance class on Thursday, wear a costume to a friend's house on Friday and then of course go trick-or-treating last night.  We definitely got our money's worth out of that costume.  Sweet friends let us got trick-or-treating with them so we didn't have to do it at our apartment (that would have be a little too "for real" scary!).  I worried that Izzy might be scared of some of the older kid's costumes and house decorations but she had the time of her life just screaming TRICK OR TREAT and BOO at anything and anyone in her path.  We had an awesome time.

This is random but as we drove home last night I turned on the Christian radio station and they are already playing all Christmas music.  I LOVE Christmas music but isn't Halloween night a little early to start playing it?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Two precious little ladybugs! They look adorable! And Izzy looks so jazzed up. :)