Hooray - only 4 weeks left until D-Day. I don't know how my stomach is going to do it - I don't think I can stretch any more...
As you can tell from the picture - someone needs to clean Izzy's room but bending over is getting harder and harder.
Anyway, we went back to Remlinger Farm this weekend and had a blast. Izzy rode a pony, went down a HUGE blow-up slide about a million times, took a steam train ride and played at a mini amusement park. After a nap we went to the swimming pool. Usually I take Izzy and she just plays in the baby wading pool. This time Daddy took her in the big pool and she learned to jump (like a flying squirrel) into his arms and go under water. She is such an adventure girl and will do pretty much anything that involves jumping, climbing or being wild.
Talk to you later!
2 comments:
Fun, fun! You look adorable! Beautiful pregnant belly with everything else looking the same. :)
Have y'all picked out a name?
Hilary thank you so much for continuing you take pictures of you preggers! I can't believe how fast the time has flown! It is amazing. You look just wonderful Hilary! Other than the belly you don't look pregnant at all. I can't wait to hear the wonderful news that baby wilson #2 is here. Have you set the due date yet? Love you and miss you SO MUCH!
Post a Comment