Monday, April 6, 2009

Palm Sunday Pics






She looked so cute we had to take bunches of pictures.  Enjoy!

(she is naked from the waist up at the mexican food place - I didn't want beans on her cute dress!)

After church and lunch we took a long nap and then headed to a beautiful park in Seattle at the UW campus, on Lake Washington with a great view of the city.  It was 70 degrees and sunny - HOORAY for the SUN - so we made the most of it and stayed out until dark.  I forgot to bring the camera to the park so you just have to use your imagination - mostly Izzy and her Daddy ran around kicking a ball and squealing with glee (Jimmy just loves to squeal with glee :) )

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too sweet! I love the "peekaboo" picture of her peeking around the corner. :)

Peter, Traci and Jennifer Prantner said...

These are great pictures! Your hair looks great (preg. hair is the best). Looks like you are growing it out?? By the way, have you decided on a name for Wilson #2?