Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tag

This is a tag from Erin's blog.  I don't know if I can do all of these but I'll try...

7 things I want to do before I die:
Raise a family that loves the Lord
Visit Italy, New Zealand, Egypt, France, Australia, Japan, China (there are more...)
Sell that darn DC house
Take an American and World history course (I think I forgot it all)
Try to water ski
Cook well
Learn to enjoy more and worry less

7 things I can do:
Clean
Listen
Sing to my baby
Worship God
Cook well enough
Pray
Read fast

7 things I can't do:
Cook well and enjoy the process
Stay up late
Understand our taxes
Run and like it
Like riding in the car when my husband is driving his way
Speak/Understand another language (what happened to all the years of French?)
Eat seafood and enjoy it



7 things that attract me to Jimmy:
Puts God first
Adventurous spirit
Love for his wife and daughter
Kind and sensitive heart
Dedicated and really good at his job
Still likes video games and sci-fi movies
Understands my moods and moodiness
Pushes me to be a better person
(I know I put 8 but he's worth it!)


7 things I say most often:
No
Put that down
Izzy, I said NO
Nuks are for sleeping (trying to wean her from pacifier)
Uh Oh, what happened?
Please slow down and drive nice (when my husband is driving)
Jimmy, will you....... (this could be considered nagging by some but I like to think of it as kind and thoughtful requests :))


7 Celebrity crushes from childhood:
Christian Slater
Zach Morris (real name?)
Kirk Cameron
the Walberg guy from New Kids
Johnny Depp
Vanilla Ice (real name?)
guy from "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"

7 people to tag:
Alli
Jennifer
Wendy
Donna
Traci
Dori

No comments: