Sunday, August 17, 2008

Foofie wawer


Today after church, lunch and a three hour nap, it was time to play!  Our neighbor's have a 2 year old name Sophie and they have a small inflatable pool set up in their front yard.  We went out for about 15 minutes yesterday to play but had to come in early because we had a date night (me and Jimmy, not me and Izzy).  Today - all day - Izzy repeated "Foofie wawer shoes outsi pees".  If you don't speak her language, I will translate.  What she clearly said was, "Mommy, I would like to go play in the water with Sophie.  Let's put my shoes on and go outside please!".  As you can see from the picture, Izzy and Sophie had a great time.  Sharing was a little tough but managed through creative swapping of toys between the mommies.

1 comment:

Erin said...

SO cute! I'm glad she has a little friend so close. And Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I hope y'all had a nice date night! By the way, can I put you on my blog roll?