Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pictures






I figured out how to get pictures from my iphone to the computer so I'm going to put a few of them on this post if I can figure out how.  They are just random pics of Izzy over the past couple of months.

4 comments:

Erin said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad to have this to keep up with y'all! I miss you guys a lot and so wish that Izzy and Morgan could be friends...maybe someday. In the meantime, I'm going to add The Wilson Way to the blogs that I read so that I'll be sure to see it all! :)

isabellesmimi said...

This blog is a great birthday present to all of the family! Keep the pictures and comments coming. Love you, Mom

Amy Corbin said...

Yay!! I am so glad you are blogging now! Even though we get to see you guys more often, it's still fun looking at pictures, etc.! Hope to see you guys soon!

Peter, Traci and Jennifer Prantner said...

Izzy is so cute! I just love the pigtails. I am so glad that you decided to join the world of blog. I really miss you! -Traci