For a long Labor Day weekend we went to Lake Chelan with Mimi and Papaw (those guys love to fly!). Lake Chelan is about 3 hours away in eastern Washington and is beautiful. We had a great time and it was really nice to have an official Izzy nanny (Mimi) and official Skye holder (Papaw). Enjoy the pictures!
The Garth Brooks Dilemma.
11 years ago
2 comments:
So sweet! Those pictures are just great, and I know your parents wish they were back there right now! I do have to disagree with you, though - they don't love to fly. They just love to see their grand babies!
She hasn't made it to church yet with pictures, so I'm really glad to see these. Skye is growing up so fast, and Isabelle is just beautiful.
Awesome - looks like fun!
Mimi and Pawpaw need to teach Nonni and Poppi how to fly!
Post a Comment