Thursday was Izzy's first day of preschool at Sammamish Presbyterian Church's "Glory Days." Actually it was just a one hour time for parents and kids to meet the teachers but it was still very exciting! We really like Miss Julie and Miss Allyson and will try to like the other 11 kids as long as they are willing to share ;) Izzy will go to school from 9:15 to 11:45 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I think she is really going to like it. She LOVES playing with other kids and I know she will really like the new songs, games, crafts and everything else that goes on in preschool. She has a creativity-impaired mommy so it will be super for her to learn from these wonderful ladies.
ps - Izzy was the shortest kid in the class - looks like she will take after her mommy and mommy's best school buddy ;
2 comments:
Jeremy & I think Isabelle looks like your Mom!!!
This pictures are so sweet. Thanks for sharing. :)
Short is good! I kind of had fun always being the one on the far right of the class picture! ;)
Izzy looks adorable in her brown dress and so excited.
Thanks for including the pic of Skye, too. She is looking older and so, so pretty. Emmy just got that same little outfit. ;)
Post a Comment