Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm back

I know I know I know I haven't written anything in two months.  The reason is that I am 12 weeks pregnant (hooray!) and the last 9 weeks have been filled with lying on the couch and moaning and wishing I had thought harder about the second child thing!  I am finally less nauseated and have a little more energy so I thought I'd get back to the world of blogging (along with showering, cleaning, feeding my family, etc.)  I am really going to try to be better at this, it's not a resolution or anything but I am going to try...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hillary, that's GREAT news!!! Congratulations! I'm sorry the first few months are not fun for you, but I am glad that you are starting to come out of it. Now you HAVE to keep us posted!

Peter, Traci and Jennifer Prantner said...

Yea!!!!! I was just thinking that you might be pregnant. I am sorry this one is going the same route as izzy's. So when are you due?