Tuesday, March 10, 2009

20 week belly



Here's a picture of my 20 week belly.  It's an awkward shot because I had to do it myself in the bathroom because I kept forgetting to ask Jimmy.  I'll get a better one next time.  I feel like my belly is twice as big this week and I still have 18 weeks to go - yikes!  Izzy is helping me rub lotion on my skin so hopefully I won't just explode.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, you look adorable! (your belly, at least!)
I'm sad I've never gotten to see you in person while you've been pregnant.
Lotion is a must...I like the Palmer's formula for preventing stretch marks. It doesn't smell the best, but seems to have worked both times!

Peter, Traci and Jennifer Prantner said...

Yea! Baby Belly! You look great.

Dori said...

You look adorable! Thanks for posting. We hope you keep feeling great.