I know I'm many days late in doing this but at least I remembered to do it at all! We had a very fun Halloween this year with our next door neighbors, Doug, Lori and 3 year old Sophie (aka Foofie). I didn't think ahead on the costume so Izzy just wore the princess dress that her Mimi bought in Beaumont. It originally came with a wand and princess shoes but these didn't make it outside for trick-or-treating. Next year I'm going to get a costume that is warm on it's own without needing extra coat, pants, long-sleeved shirt, etc. She ended up looking more like a mentally deranged psych patient than a princess but I still have the "she's too young to remember" card so I'm not too worried. Our neighborhood is older and most of the kids that do live here go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods to trick-or-treat (I guess they have better candy) so Izzy and Sophie were the only kids that we saw out that night. Also, no one came to our house so we have a LOT of extra candy and not everyone is doing there fair share in disposing of it, I'm having to carry that burden mostly on my own:) Fun times!
ps the picture with regular clothes is just a play date but I liked the butterfly wings so there it is
No comments:
Post a Comment